Who Are the best Car Manufacturers?
Find out who are the best car manufactures and if you are interested in insurance quotes for a brand new car, check these from the best car insurance company! But first, read the list:
- Honda has a goo reputation for reliability, with many safe vehicles. The Honda Ridgeline leads the automaker’s current lineup, with Accord, Accord Hybrid, and CR-V having also good score. Honda’s core models — the Accord, Civic, CR-V and HR-V — all contributed to the Japanese automaker’s strong 7.6 per cent growth in 2016, allowing it to post total sales of 4,659,737.
- Well known for trucks and SUV, Ford is another giant of the industry. Ford’s F Series of trucks, from the F-150 and up through the range, stamped the American automaker with a solid third-place standing based on 5,856,498 sales overall — despite diminished worldwide returns of the Focus, Escape, Fusion and Fiesta — leading to a year-over-year gain of 2.3 per cent.
- Toyota has boasted top reliability scores for many years, which is one key component of the automaker’s success. The Camry and Camry Hybrid earn a whopping five out of five for reliability. Very few vehicles achieve this honor. J.D. Power awarded the Corolla, Avalon, and Avalon Hybrid each a 4.5. The Toyota Corolla, RAV4, Prius and Hilux all fed growth of the world’s largest producer of automobiles in 2016 to put it ahead of VW by more than 1.1M units, for a grand total of 7,247,524, an increase of 2.7 per cent over 2015.
- The Hyundai Elantra is the top-scoring vehicle in the Korean automaker’s lineup. Next in line is the Santa Fe, alongside the Kia Sorento at the top of reliable midsize SUVs.
- Volkswagen’s emissions scandal has surely impacted its overall worldwide sales, but the company still sold 2.8 per cent more vehicles in 2016, for a total of 6,111,197 units moved.
Visit us for more info and free quotes. Visit our Homepage!